The “Tukde-Tukde gang” is building a plan of expansion and is now germinating the idea of separatism on the soil of West Bengal and Maharashtra. Even as the demand for a separate country for Sikhs under the guise of the farmers’ movement is growing, a Khalistani organization named “Sikhs for Justice” (SFJ) has started working on its new scheme on West Bengal and Maharashtra. This organisation operates from the US and is operated by Gurpatwant Singh Pannun.
Pannun is accused of promoting the Khalistan demand in India by getting funds from Pakistan and several cases of treason have been registered against him in India. And now, while BJP is aiming to wrest the power from the ruling Trinamool Congress (TMC) in the upcoming West Bengal Assembly elections and staging a political turmoil to unseat the Shiv Sena government in Maharashtra, “Sikhs For Justice” (SFJ) sent a communique to the chief ministers of West Bengal and Maharashtra Mamata Banerjee and Uddhav Thackeray, respectively counselling the anti-Modi leaders to unilaterally declare the independence of the territories of West Bengal and Maharashtra from India.
We now demand that Gurpatwant Singh Pannun should be arrested immediately and the Indian government should talk to the United States regarding this issue. America, which considers itself the champion of democracy, should now think about the conspiracy theories that are being hatched in its land.
SJF’s letter dated February 23 addressed to Banerjee and Thackeray counsels to “unilaterally declare the independence and secession of West Bengal and Maharashtra from the Union of India to safeguard the prosperity, ethnicity, identity, language and culture of the Bengali and Marathi peoples from the Indian hegemony which denies diversity and imposes ahistorical homogeny”.
Who is Gurpatwant Singh Pannun?
1) Pannun runs a law firm in American. He has offices in New York and California.
2) Additionally, Pannun has two properties at Amritsar in Punjab, which were seized by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) last year.
3) Pannun is an alumnus of Panjab University, where he studied law. Even though he has studied law in India, he is instigating the people of India in the name of law and now wants to break the country.
Khalistani organization Sikhs for Justice was established in the US in the year 2007.
The organization is completely banned in India and is also on the NIA’s radar.
We tell you five things related to Sikhs for Justice and Gurpatwant Singh Pannu, which proves that the organisation wants to break India:
1) The organization launched an anti-India campaign called Referendum 2020. The aim was to create a separate country called Khalistan for Sikhs by making a referendum in Punjab.
2) The same organisation wrote a letter saying that on January 26 in India, the person who will hoist the Khalistan flag at India Gate will be given a reward of USD 2.5 million which is approximately Rs 1 crore 82 lakh. Nothing happened at India Gate on that day, but at the Red Fort, some people hoisted the flag of a particular religion and also challenged the Constitution of India.
3) The Government of India has banned the organization under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act in July 2019.
4) At present, Pannun has control over the organisation and he has several cases of treason registered in India. In July 2019, the Punjab Police had also registered two new sedition cases against Pannun.
5) Pananu, who demands Khalistan, gets funding from Pakistan for this mission.